Okay, so we were thinking about doing something fun for New Year's. But what, and how, keeping the whole fandom, secret, and anonymity thing going? We thought maybe a "quilt" sort of idea would be neat, like LJ-icon sized pictures from everyone that wanted to participate, saying something along the lines of "this year in F!S, I..." or "F!S has made me realize/think/wonder..." and then we'd take them all and just kind of paste them into one giant image quilt.
Kinda like this!
Anyway, you get the point! Feel free to make them a lot fancier or prettier than that... or not!
1. Pictures must be 100x100! No more, no less!
2. Same rules apply for these as normal secrets: no personal attacking, nothing totally random, gotta reference F!S or fandom some way, all that stuff!
3. Make as many as you want to, but don't make like five hundred please!
4. Have them in by 12:00 AM EST on January 1st, 2008!
5. Post links to this post! All comments to this post are screened! (I'll be unscreening the ones that aren't submissions!)
6. Exclamation marks are extreme!!!
|Current Quilt Count: 134!|